Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Motivate me

I don’t have exams.

I have done enough of those to last for infinity.

The thing i have found most challenging about my masters this year is having so much flexibility with my time. At the mo im finding it hard to be focused on my lab work. I have this strange procrastination like feeling. what’s up with that! get away from me! Im not supposed to feel like this just because you have exams. Gees! Is all this exam fever rubbing off on me, including symptoms of procrastination? Or is it just that time of the year - which im used to associating with having to study while its sunny. But now i dont have to study for exams though i still have lab work to do, and its sunny and i don’t feel like working. Also I just spent 3 days in the most beautiful place ever with some awesome people and now its like - snap. back to reality, oh there goes gravity.

Gotta find some motivation.


 
l