Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, May 14, 2007

Its the end of an era!

This is just a small post to let you know that I have submitted my thesis! Actually this is sort of old news, today is the 1 week anniversary of my submission. I have just been pretty slack about blogging. Sometimes I feel like crying with relief, sometimes I feel like hugging everyone I know, but mostly I have been pretty occupied with other stuff that I havent thought about it much. I want to relax now, my mind needs a break from thinking deeply about things. I think I could enjoy this time off more if there was more certainty about a future source of income.

I am looking for jobs and I would like to find something in Dunedin but am looking at other places in New Zealand too. Basically I want a research job for 1-2 years so that I can save some money to go overseas to work. But there is not a lot advertised in Dunedin so I’m going to try send my CV to lots of people and see what happens.

Also I’m watching DVD’s and reading and sleeping and swimming and going to lifegroups and church and preparing speeches (because I’m doing a toast masters course), and I helped a friend do some experiments with sheep, and I had a couple of graduation celebrations to go to on Saturday.


 
l