Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

almond is the new sugar

Its raining today and it feels right.

Its Wednesday to day and it feels like Wednesday.

I just had a great time catching up with Benn with two n’s.

I had a flat white with almond syrup from Jerry's garage because Kevin always gets almond in his latte so I thought I have to see what its like. So I saw, and I drank, and I tasted; and I didnt like it that much, it was drinkable but I think I prefer hazelnut or caramel. Interestingly, adding syrup adds sweetness such that there is no need to add sugar.

I must be about ready to take over the world. Or at least to finish my discussion then go for a swim and then go to the cutting edge cafe then go home and play with my rubik's cube.

I have discovered that the rubik's cube is a good form of stress relief, when you cant get some stupid thought out of your head, you should try a rubik's cube and it will leave no room for any other thoughts. And then you can sleep well.

I have also found that swimming is a good form of stress relief.

With all this relief in my life its amazing I can still find ways to be stressed. Although stressed is not really the right word, but the right words are far too deep so stressed will suffice.

A post one day followed by a post the next day: unprecedented!


 
l