Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, February 16, 2009

To me, fair friend, you never can be old. For as you were when first your eye I eyed, Such seems your beauty still. Shakespare

Blogger (I almost said Facebook) has changed. Now when I write there is this little thing that keeps saying 'saving...' then again later 'saving...' and again later 'saving...' and so on it goes. Helpful, but only in the way that know-it-all people are.

So hello life in 2009. Hello February. Say hello to 3 weekends in a row of out of Dunedin adventures!

Know-it-all blogger is really getting to me.

Here is the condensed milk version:
Tramping to Muller Hut near Mt Cook a couple of weeks ago. Camping at Moeraki, last weekend. The Great Divide winery concert just north of Christchurch this weekend. Hmmm that was condensed, but lacking a bit of that good old milky-sweetness. I shared a tent with my ex-flatmate and we talked till 2.50am... awww how sweet. We saw a penguin... awww so adorable and sweet. I carried someone else’s sleeping bag in my pack... awww what a sweet guy. Went swimming in lake Pukaki and at Karitane... chur sweet as!

Hello tomorrow - taking the day off work to catch up on all the other bits of life that are supposed to get done at the weekend. They have been crying their eyes out because of all the neglect. It's OK... I'm coming precious ones... everything is going to be alright again.

P.S. Project Runway is back like an old friend.


 
l