Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Misunderstood

I dyed my hair almost 5 weeks ago. Its not black. Its Natural Darkest Brown, Its slightly darker than dark brown. Its not black. Its the Longest Lasting Nice’n Easy Colour Ever! Which means i get 6 weeks of truly natural looking colour. Its colour 121A (darkest brown) which is closely related to colour 121 (dark brown). Not black. People think i dyed my hair black. One girl keeps saying im trying to be Asian. Another dude said i was trying to be like him and his mate - both Asian, - both with black hair! It may be the deepest darkest brown you’ll ever see but its not black and im not tying to be Asian. With all this confusion about, I was considering letting it fade faster by not using the patented ColourSeal technology. Which you are supposed to use every two weeks so as to keep your colour looking and feeling fresh for longer. Nobody can handle the darkest brown, so I thought; maybe I should let it go down a shade to standard dark brown. But my hair was falling out and I wanted to revive it, and I wanted to use all the technology I paid for! Even though I used the patented ColourSeal technology I still got a bit of fading. Its not the darkest brown now and is clearly, not black. Its been 5 weeks, cant you tell its not black. Gosh! Maybe ill go black just so people can see I couldnt look Asian if I tried! It would just be Goth. People would then have to re-invent their little colour dictionaries as they see the error of their ways. Yes yes! I say, the error of thy ways. They shall realise how black the black is, and how brown the Natural Darkest Brown, was, is and, will henceforth continue to be.


 
l