Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Days

Later following after tomorrow – is so close! I wish it was further away

Later following after tomorrow i may leave to go with them like i said that i would when i thought that i would, but i may stay like i know that i should because finish i should

Following after Tomorrow I will still be writing my introduction

After Tomorrow I plan to have my introduction finished

Tomorrow I will have to work out the details of my revelation

Today i had a revelation

Yesterday I felt fat for a few minutes

Pre yesterday I was mislead regarding who’s brother was who’s and to whether it was meant in the way black people say it, the way Jesus said it or whether it was bona fide biology.

Before pre yesterday i worked from home and was not overly unhappy

In advance of before pre yesterday i ate fish in a booth with carpet under the shoes on my feet

Earlier in advance of before pre yesterday was so long ago

Prior to earlier in advance of before pre yesterday i prayed with a friend to a god

Formerly prior to earlier in advance of before pre yesterday I talked over a sea and i watched the Bennetts be wed.


 
l