Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Friday, September 29, 2006

Appealing to the senses

Im struggling with lust. My new laptop is so hot that its distracting.
I said to my laptop, “are you wearing space pants?”.... no reply, I said “Because your ass is out of this world!”
I mean um no I didn’t say that. Goodness.

How can a machine be so attractive?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love technology!
Always and forever
*Tear*
Always and forever!

My old laptop died last Friday, an electrical problem, I got a new one on Sunday. Don’t think it was worth while to get it fixed, it was just getting too old like about 5 or 6 years, though I only had it for about 3.5 of those cause I got it second hand for $900. I think I got enough life out of it.

This one is a major upgrade, my old one didn’t even have a CD burner, this one has a dual layer DVD burner. And USB 2.0 I know its been around for a while but man its so!much!faster! ahhhhhh you really appreciate stuff like that when your used to things just being slow. So good, now when I need to back up work I can just burn it, instead of copying it to a flash drive and then taking it to another computer to make a CD.

Unfortunately it came loaded with a tone of demos for puzzle games. Luckily im not the biggest fan of puzzle games, yet they can be addictive sometimes (I do have a weakness for spider solitaire!), though I suspect their appeal is only strong when Im supposed to be working on something else. Must resist.

Your Keeeeeeys are like a flock of doves…... Flyiiiiiiiiiing up to heaven above
Always and forever….

Poll results for your favourite Lost character:

Interesting that Sawyer is so popular, I wouldnt have guessed it. Also new poll alert!


 
l