Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, October 23, 2006

Today I wrote a blog

Today I walked along the beach and kicked a ball. I dont recall the last ball that I kicked; it certainly was along ago.

I kicked it with Dan and I kicked it with Jane; I kicked it with Andrea and I triped her up on the gravel and she bleed a little. I kicked it on the sand, I kicked it on the field, I kicked it over the edge into the water and we ran to save it from the surging sea. The sea was kind, to our surprise, and waves like arms outstretched returned it.

Today, well now that I think about it, I didnt do much today.

Today was Labour day.

I ate lamb mince. I ate it with pasta. It was spaghetti bolognaise. I cooked it fast, I ate it normal. It tasted different to beef, a little.

I watched NZ Idol, I dont like NZ Idol, but she sang Michael Jackson and he sung Stevie wonder, so it was ok.

Today I critiqued my introduction section, I used the comment system in word. I added comments, I said to myself – “find a reference,” “put that there,” “say more here,” and “that is just odd”.

Today its Monday but it feels like Sunday.


 
l