Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ginger binger

Gingerbread, home baking, being 10 years old, uncooked dough, then cooked and cooled, soft sweet spicy, taste, aroma. Shaped as stars, circles, squares, and person like. Run run run as fast as you can, you cant catch me I’m the ginger bread man. The gingerbread man he is fast, faster than I can run run. Starbucks Gingerbread Frappuccino, you are so hot right now, hotter than the sun sun. But actually cool, refresh me. How are you possible?! Astonishment, fades to anticipation, melts to taste. Liquid refreshment, ray of heaven. Gotta ask myself the question ‘where am I now’? Starbucks ginger of the bread, running through my head. Running running as fast as you can, will I ever catch you again, ginger frappu bread man? I love you, you gave me joy. A few days ago I never new of you and now I see you all the places I go. I think of you with my brain, I think of that day that moment. A flash, five minutes start till finish, or was it ten? time blurs it goes fast, run run run. Well somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend. All I see is you and ginger and bread. $4.95, four days in Africa five minutes in Dunedin, on a couch, but I stayed longer with a friend with the long black $3.30. Ginger linger, stay, the memory lasts. I know you I think of you. Talking with friends and I think of you. Cheap Asian dinner and I think of you. At church and I think of you. On my bike and I think of youuuuuuuuuuu. Dearest cream coated, plastic cup contained, straw consumed Ginger binger frappuccino. What was you is me now.


 
l