Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Friday, December 02, 2005

You should go back to 1982 when you were set to be a big star!

this wont be long because I have had a stress full day and I want to go home. Since I know you are so interested in what made it stress filled, well I know but at the same time I dont. I got up at 6.15am so I could be at the lab by 7.30 because I was about to embark on a 14hr day doing a mammoth experiment, but I mixed up some samples, and at about 11am I decided It wasnt worth continuing. so I gave up on that experiment. It was frustrating at the time, I thought I would have been able to move on, but I feelt stressed for most of the day. To take my mind of things I had lunch with Scott and sent lots of txts to people. Anyway its home time now. Im considering watching Finding Nemo, something comforting. I was initially considering something science fiction, but dont feel like anything too long. anyway I might not watch anything.

Vote for Pedro! your face is pedro! well thats not an option, but your face is something, so vote in the ultra cool poll in the right hand column. I will come up with a new one at least once a week. Its a chance to have your say, see where you fit, and let the majority rule!


 
l