Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Attack of the sterilised lipstick smudge

Its early in the morning. It was early in the morning. It is now just the morning. Getting in to the lab before 9am always feels early. Today involved coffee, an unfinished cup at breakfast time. Now at the lab, now having Irish crème coffee whilst reading blogs. Im using one of the departmental cups, after I made the coffee I noticed a red smudge in the shape of a lip near the top of the mug. Litpstick! Gro0ss! Well it is a communal mug, but it has been sterilised, I decided to just drink from the other side. Oh no I find myself drinking form the lipstick side! yuk! its just so natural to pick up a mug and drink form that side without thinking. I determine not to do that again. Oh no! Im almost finished and I notice that the red smudge has almost gone! where? where? no please no it cant be that I have again been drinking from the forsaken side. Do my lips look a little redder? yuk yuk yuk!

No one likes you when your 23, or so the song goes (whats my age again? Blink 182). Me and my flatmate Jared are going to start a club. and at this club we will attack people who don’t like us. and that’s everyone, because no one (meaning everyone) likes you when your 23. Jared is going to be the big fat leader, and he is going to sit in a chair and pat an ugly cat. I am going to be like the last samurai. Though I am now a few weeks into this 23 thing and I have yet to evidence that no one likes me. Maybe they dont know that I am... twenty th***. And It makes you think, If no one (meaning everyone) likes you then what about the other 23ers, they don’t like you either? Thats silly. This club is do0med.


 
l