Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ugly but not for long

I would like to start of by saying. Thanks to Gus who saved my blog from humiliation. I messed up the HTML a bit and everything turned ugly. I tried to figure it out myself but didn’t really know what to do so I called Gus who sorted it out wonderfully, thanks Gus you rock!

also I want to share that the new Mizone sports water bottle design is just perfect. it is so slim and functional, yet still holds a massive 800ml. Whoever designed this baby deserves a promotion and respect. Im really happy cause it fits snugly in my carrier on my bike un like other bottles that try to be hot with big curves and all. Real bottles shouldn’t curve bigger than the bike carrier! Mizone’s innovative bottle ensures you not only get the benefit of water with crisp flavour and 5 essential vitamins, but its unique grip also ensures faster hydration to get you into your zone.

Final poll results for ‘your face is…’

0% simply the best, better than all the rest
8% so hot right now
17% your feet
33% my face
42% a tall poppy

I dont have much to add except... where are all the vain people?

Notice the new poll, and oh it’s a tough choice with so many great options. Only one vote though, you better think about it, vote wisely, god could take our collective opinion into consideration… its about time for a scenic change.


 
l