Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, December 12, 2005

When Adam's Flesh and Adam's bone sits in Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done.

That doesnt even rhyme properly!

There is a 7am screening of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe at Hoyts in Dunedin. why? why would they do that? who would go to that? am I missing something, is there some group in Dunedin society that would actually go to that screening, are they targeting a different audience. The people that want to see a movie before they start work at 10am? or 9am but dont care about being an hour late? The earliest I have been to see a movie is 10am, on a Saturday, by myself. Enlighten me.

I thought this movie was good, but could have been better. Not up to LOTR standard it was looking a bit cheap at times. I do love the names C.S. Lewis uses like Narnia, Aslan, Caspian, Tumnus and Cair Paravel.


 
l