Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, December 05, 2005

basking in all its gloom

Right now it is raining out side. And Im looking forward to biking home in the rain. Ill be biking in the rain… what a glorious feeling Ill be wet but happy again. I just had a 3 hour meeting which I excused myself from early (early gosh, can you believe leaving after 3hrs is actually early!) because by that stage I wasn’t of much assistance to what was being discussed. Anyway it was a good meeting for the first two hours. Oh I hope it doesn’t stop raining, Im peeking out the window and the rain is not as heavy as it could be, If im going to get wetted lets just make it worth it. I might have to go through a few extra puddles or something. Strange this feeling is, why do I want to get wet? Maybe so I can feel good about getting dry again at the end? And have a shower. I don’t know. My unhappiness from Friday has drifted over and through all I have done this weekend and I think I might be hiding from god. Ughhhnesss, I will have to confront thisss. Maybe that’s why Im in the mood for a good rainstorm. As if nature is truly expressing how I feel, and these feelings draw me to droplets felled from grey skies, to be united with the storm, basking in all its gloom, bring on lightning thunder wind, power, emotion, wet.


 
l