Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

oh how I would perfection them to exist

I have the hiccups and also had them earlier this morning at which time I tried to rid them by my special technique. Which did not works especially well this time. I thought it was a special technique but now Im think its um I don’t know what. Still special but just not 100% successful.

Today was early. 4.45am earliest this year it is likely. People still call talkback radio at 4.45am, and people still listen. One lady pushed the burglar out of her house, he was doped up, so matter of factly she said it, I thought she was brave. Tried to do what I was supposed to do on Friday but had some more issues, different but more. Today is not like Friday though because I just moved on without feeling too bad. Oh well things don’t work, its research. 2 years later and Im only just realising that its normal for things to screw up and not work how I would perfection them to exist. Results come but some don’t and some come but don’t look like the ones I would perfection to exist.

Sometimes I am pretty hard on myself so I feel. Like a perfectionist who cant be bothered to do the work to exist things into how I would perfection them is how I feel. That’s the worst kind to be. Say if I did the work and met the standards then that might be logical. Or if I dropped standards to match my work ethic. But to maintain the high standards and the slack she’ll be rightness its do0m of frustration. Things don’t always go right its to learn form these that is right. Not to fret from failed perfection that does not exist.

Artists dress like rugs and wallpaper with bits and pieces and prints and colours and slashes and funkiness, and nail polish Their flare is expressed in their garmets of choice, they read their books and chat about morphed abstractial ideals how plain and Hallensteins I look as I walk about, though I am not wearing any Hallensteins. Physics lecturers wear knitted woollen vests and have grey beards and are balding. How vastly different are the thoughts these two minds dwell upon, tho sometimes not. I visited the polytech art school exhibition because Jo had a display. My favourite part was going into the portal that took you from the light into the darkness. It was like the Stargate or the Narnia wardrobe, and just as real! Oh and there was a display inspired by Microbiology, but then again what isn’t?


 
l