Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Friday, February 17, 2006

Its all about me

So I got “tagged” again and will oblige by answering the following questions.

THINGS I WANT TO DO/SEE BEFORE I DIE
1. See the world
2. Climb a glacier
3. Finish my masters
4. Read everything decent in English literature, and everything decent that’s been translated
5. Uncover the greatest secret of the universe
6. Change the world
7. Be Americas next top model

THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. Lie very well
2. Sing like I sound in my head
3. Drive legally
4. Cry when I want to
5. Use my rare talent as an artist
6. Express my self very well with spoken words
7. Be ridiculously good looking

THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. Can sing
2. Passionate and excited about what they do
3. Laughs lots
4. loves god
5. Confident and not worried about being them selves
6. A medium level of intelligence
7. Facial hair

BOOKS AND MOVIES I LOVE
1. The matrix
2. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (the movie)
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. To the lighthouse
5. The Bible
6. Pride and Prejudice (the book)
7. Mortal combat (the movie)

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. Gosh!
2. Arggg why isn’t it working?
3. Hello my name is Justin what is your name?
4. Now Ill never be a teen model! What’s the point in living! I might as well die!
5. So hot right now
6. I doughnut say the same things often ok I just say what ever I feel like!
7. Im sexy Im cool Im popular to the boot I mean right on!

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I think your cool
2. I like science fiction
3. There are probably lots of things that I’m just not going to say on the internet
4. If you want to know stuff about me you can try asking
5. I’m about words so make my day and tell me how much you love me
6. Hugs are welcomed too
7. I’m a real alien sent to analyse earthlings and so I know about the end of the world and many other things great and mysterious

Incase you didn’t get it I couldn’t think of enough things about me so all the number 7 answers are not fully true.


 
l