Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Friday, February 03, 2006

Lament for what’s wasted

Will I be dictated to by my feelings. Will I let them pull me here and push me there. Will I let there greed never cease. Or shall I choose, shall I choose action as I know is right. Shall I commit my efforts into life’s priorities or will I instead be thrashed by impulse, abusing myself because what is good is sidelined rather than held with high regard. Lord help me to hold in high regard things that are good, things with long term importance. Help me lord not to lead a lifestyle of instant gratification. Lord I thank you for your word which shows me what is to be held in high regard, what is good and beneficial, and what is to be rejected that which would destroy me now and in eternity. Lord you have not left such choice ambiguous but you have given me structure, that of love and all it produces. Please Lord let it produce it’s self in me.


 
l