Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, March 06, 2006

Because of Flow Cytometry

Things are busy when I let them be, when I make them be. Setting my alarm early is less sleep, is more productive, is being busy enough to have to get up early, is a feeling of excitement because there is something planned, there is direction. Being busy is tired, is less time for the less important. Too much busy all in one day is exhausting, it is recovery the next day, extra sleep is required, making up for that lost. I had a tired busy day the other day, I was absolutely knocked out all day, felt like I had worked hard enough for two days. I stayed home the next morning watching some thing about Elton John. Rain rain outside. But I escaped it I biked in and out of uni when there was no rain falling. Stoked. Cold though. Layers layers.

I thought as I was busy, that although its tiring its way better than procrastination. I even had a power nap sometime last week. Cant remember the last time I did that. I used to do them relatively often. Sometimes I find this Masters thing I’m doing hard, A friend told me what his parents told him 'University is supposed to be hard otherwise everyone would do it', interesting and encouraging.


 
l