Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Chaos

Welcome to post number 50. A special welcome to those who have read all 50, you must know everything about me by now. Ha not even. I was talking the other day with my flatmate Dan about depth, how we like to think we have depth, which actually we do have. You know how annoying it is when someone thinks they have you figured out. I like to surprise people with my depth; it feels silly that I should feel like this. Such as the reaction I get when someone finds for the first time that I have my tongue pierced. Yes anyway that’s what deep thoughts you get out of late night talks. I love those late talks that go past 12am, though they are rare.

Right now it is 1:10 am according to my computer. That’s the problem with computers they don’t know its actually 10.41pm, for that matter they don’t even know its 22nd of March 2006. They think its 1st Jan 2000. I keep trying to tell my computer the correct time but every time I restart it the time resets! And! And! It then has the nerve to get all angry with me saying the time is set wrong! Uhhh! Gosh! That’s the problem with computers they don’t take responsibility for there own problems. If anyone has had this problem and knows what to do please help me. I am afraid my computer is heading down a bad road, and one day its not even going to remember its own name – dementia – and then I fear it will forget everything I have ever told it! Everything! I fear most losing photos and the music

Don’t you wish that you were psychologically linked to everything so that at anytime you wanted you could locate what you were looking for, I know Bono does. Or you could change the radio station just by thinking – this song is crap. But my head is already so cluttered that to include all physical objects would be overwhelming. Though I imagine being so linked would not have to always be at the forefront of your thoughts. Instead, when needed you could call them up kind of like a memory and you would then know the location of what you were looking for. I still haven’t found what I’m looking for, my beanie among other things.

Things feel chaotic, the mess on my desk at my lab is ridiculous. There are experiments I have done and still haven’t had a chance to properly analyse the data. Even worse there are experiments I have half done and haven’t had the chance to just quite finish. There is a back log. Yet I keep doing more experiments. More more more in the hope that some where something good will happen. More more more. Is too too much to handle. Must take a break and get a grip. Psalm 62 is awesome. He alone is my rock and my salvation. My fortress where I will not be shaken. Gotta find rest in this rock, cause its chaos right now.

Hehe there is this new guy in our lab and he is cool :) He makes us all laugh cause he dose funny stuff. Like when he was getting introduced to people he was writing everyone’s names down so he would remember (smart man). Plus he wanted to take photos so he could remember even better! hahaha. Next week he is going to make us a banana cake for morning tea. We were joking with him by saying who were the most important people in the lab and who he needed to suck up to by cutting a bigger piece of cake... then he actually started to write their names down! Hahaha. He is also really excited about everything in the lab, its quite inspiring to see his fresh zeal.

Oh man my predictive text skills are shocking, I will never impress chicks with such low skills. Today I texted someone the word violini instead of thinking and violini doesnt even use the same letters as thinking! Obviously they were confused so I had to text back saying that I menu to say thinking not violini. Gosh another predictive disaster, right when I was trying to redeem my self, ahhhh, I was actually trying to say ment, not menu. I wasn’t even spelling ment correctly to begin with, meant! Gosh! Where are my skills. Do I need to proof read my texts before sending. Another one that always gets me is of instead of me. Or select instead of reject, extra terrible because its completely the opposite meaning! Oooooooh people people the shame! The shame!


 
l