Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Monday, March 27, 2006

Escape

Somewhere, right now in fact, over the rainbow up high, in the land that I herd of once in a lullaby, or saw in Super Mario 64. Somewhere over the rainbow skys are blue, things are clear, open, free, and limitless, and the dreams that you dear to dream, really do come true. Someday, this day, as chaos sprawls and the world clashes, as energy falls and stress rises, ill wish upon a star, or lay my head upon my desk and close my eyes. Ill wake up to sore where the clouds are fare behind me, whistling behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that’s where light is bright, energy is full, space immense, where glory shines, and solitude is comfort. I’ll loop, and glide, fly, and ride, spin with speed, and burst with joy. That’s where you’ll find me. If happy little blue birds fly above the rainbow, why? oh why cant I?

Listening to Eva Cassidy sing Over the Rainbow this is how I feel.


 
l