Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And then...

Poll results for: Which tastes better…

36% Marmite
14% Vegemite
9% They are equally good
41% Both are disgusting

Clearly Marmite is the better in the majority of opinion. Though im sure if you like Vegemite that wont phase you too much, you have probably felt like the underdog all your life oh well don’t take it too hard its just a spread. What’s up with all the people who think they both are disgusting! That’s certainly more haters than I predicted. And really I don’t know what to say to those two people who like both! Before I meet my flatmate Jared I didn’t believe anyone was in this category. Though I guess its not a bad position to be in, you can be easily satisfied with either, and you wont have to offend any Vegemite lovers when caught in a vegemite or nothing situation. Still it just feels wrong.

The newest poll is inspired by a post on Nam’s blog and also because I had apple crumble last night that was really really good (made by the Kevin Tay).

Today I have been playing with the confocal microscope which I just learnt to use yesterday it has been fun. I have gotten some good photos of my cells, and hopefully Ill be able to get even better ones when I go back on Friday.

Now I am off to lifegroup (Dan’s one) which is $2 burger and chips at the cook (seems to cheap to be true) and then Combined prayer meeting at Apo. and then I shall go to Scotts and watch Lost and on the way I will pick up my N64 (which is actually my brothers) which I lent to Stevo’s flat. and then I will come home and do some reading and then I will go to bed and then I will fall asleep and then I shall awake and then it will be Thursday. woop woop.


 
l