Justin. It's short for - The Incredible Justin

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Swindled

The following is a rant about the TV show Lost but it does not contain any spoilers.

Its NOT OVER!!!! Lost will never be OVER!!!! Lost is a TV programme with a philosophy of never being OVER!!!!

How LAME was that episode last night. The answer pretty dearest is - Super Lame x 10 x Infinity! It was so cheap it was all re-used footage and was just a summary, its been like half a season we don’t need a summary for that! We can remember what happened last episode and the one before and the one before, we know we know we know. This summary episode will only help those who missed an episode here or there, which is fine but they could have told us! I mean really when you call it a revelations episode you really expect some new freakin revelations!! They didnt tell us because they knew we wouldnt watch it! I feel cheated, lied to manipulated, used and abused. I think since season one was so popular they are now dragging it out to try make their original ideas stretch for ever….. and ever…. and never ever end. This is the show that doesn’t end yes it goes on and on my friend some people started watching it not know what it was and they’ll continue watching it forever just because it is the show that doesn’t end… for me it will end soon if it doesn’t shape up. I get the feeling this show would be better watched on DVD so you wouldnt have to wait weeks for them to tell you ... nothing, I saw season 1 for higher at Video ezy for $10. The night was not a complete failure because I got to hang out with Scott, we suffered together! Plus there was a good episode of south park afterwards, which only had one rude joke.

Poll results for – “the best thing about this blog is…”

18% The humour
12% The stories
6% The serious stuff
0% The photos
12% The polls
53% That its all about Justin

Well that was an interesting result I really didn’t think the last option would be so popular, really I didn’t, but im flattered. It was also good to see a spread of people liking the other things, except photos which I don’t put up very often anyway. The newest poll is close to my heart.


 
l